Welcome to our home
An appointment in the heart of Corsica
From a rural, modest background of shepherds from one generation to the next, we live in perfect harmony with our land. In early 1990, we decided to open a bed and breakfast in the multi-activity mountain area.
The welcome and hospitality of the Corsicans is legendary; we will always do our best to help you discover and understand Corsica’s past and present.
A glass of wine or an artisanal Corsican beer will be offered to you on the day of your arrival.
Ideally located in the heart of Corsica
- One hour from Bastia airport and one hour 15 minutes from Ajaccio and Calvi airports.
- A three-minute drive from Corte Train Station.
- 3 km from the city centre.
At Corte, discover the historical citadel, Corsica museum and its rivers including the Restonica Valley, classified as a Natura 2000 site.
We also produce Corsican essential oils
We also have a parallel activity in the production of organic essential oils from Corsica.
- Immortelle essential oil
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Essential oil of juniper
- Harvesting is exclusively local and 100% wild.
- It is done from May 20 to July 15 and from September to October.
On-site sale of immortelle and rosemary essential oils in 10 ml bottles.